You Don’t Need More Motivation. You Need Less Energy Leakage. 你不需要更多動力,你需要停止漏能量
- Eric and Anita
- Jun 9
- 11 min read
A bilingual blog for locals and expats in Taiwan who feel tired, stuck, busy, and still somehow not moving forward
給在台灣感到疲憊、卡住、很忙卻沒有真正前進的本地人與外國人的雙語文章
Let’s be honest for a second.
我們先誠實一下。
Most people do not have a motivation problem.
大多數人其實不是沒有動力。
They have an energy leakage problem.
他們是一直在漏能量。
Big difference.
這差很多,bro。
You can watch the podcast.
你可以聽 podcast。
You can read the book.
你可以看書。
You can save the Instagram quote.
你可以收藏 IG 金句。
You can drink the coffee, open the laptop, write the goals, buy the planner, and tell yourself:
你可以喝咖啡、打開電腦、寫下目標、買新的計畫本,然後告訴自己:
“Okay, today I’m really going to lock in.”
「好,今天我真的要認真了。」
And then somehow, by 3 p.m., your energy is gone.
結果不知道為什麼,下午三點,你的能量就沒了。
Not because you are lazy.
不是因為你懶。
Not because you are broken.
也不是因為你壞掉了。
Not because Taiwan’s humidity personally attacked your soul.
也不是因為台灣的濕氣親自攻擊了你的靈魂。
Although, let’s be real, sometimes it does feel personal.
但說真的,有時候真的感覺很像。
The real issue is this:
真正的問題是:
Your energy is being spent before your purpose gets a chance to use it.
你的能量在你的目標還沒開始使用之前,就已經被消耗掉了。
That is why more motivation is not always the answer.
所以,更多動力不一定是答案。
Sometimes the answer is removing the leaks.
有時候,答案是把漏能量的地方補起來。
The Problem Is Not Always Your Schedule
問題不一定是你的行程太滿
In Taiwan, life can get very full very fast.
在台灣,生活很容易突然變得很滿。
LINE messages.
LINE 訊息。
Work meetings.
工作會議。
Family obligations.
家庭責任。
Scooter rides across town.
騎車穿過城市。
School updates.
學校通知。
Business ideas.
創業想法。
Random errands that somehow take half the day.
一些莫名其妙就吃掉半天的雜事。
And of course, the classic Taiwan question:
當然,還有台灣經典問題:
“Have you eaten yet?”
「你吃飽沒?」
Beautiful question.
很美的問題。
But also, sometimes, life is asking you too many questions at the same time.
但有時候,人生真的同時問你太多問題。
So you start thinking the problem is time.
所以你開始覺得問題是時間不夠。
“I need better time management.”
「我需要更好的時間管理。」
“I need to wake up earlier.”
「我需要更早起。」
“I need a stronger routine.”
「我需要更強的例行公事。」
Maybe.
也許。
But sometimes, your schedule is not the real problem.
但有時候,你的行程不是最根本的問題。
Your emotional leakage is.
你的情緒漏能量才是。
Because if your mind spends all morning replaying one awkward conversation, then your work day has already been taxed.
因為如果你的大腦整個早上都在重播一場尷尬的對話,那你的工作日已經被扣稅了。
If your body tenses every time a certain person messages you, then your nervous system is already paying rent to someone who does not live there.
如果每次某個人傳訊息給你,你的身體就緊繃,那你的神經系統其實已經在幫一個不住在那裡的人付房租了。
If you keep saying yes when you mean no, your calendar may look polite, but your soul is filing complaints.
如果你明明想說不卻一直說好,你的行事曆看起來很有禮貌,但你的靈魂正在客訴。
That’s not time management.
這不是時間管理。
That’s energy management.
這是能量管理。
Energy Leakage Usually Hides in “Normal” Things
漏能量通常藏在「很正常」的事情裡
The hardest energy leaks to notice are not always dramatic.
最難察覺的漏能量,不一定很戲劇化。
They look normal.
它們看起來很正常。
Like replying too fast.
像是回訊息太快。
Over-explaining yourself.
過度解釋自己。
Listening too long.
聽太久。
Saying yes too quickly.
太快說好。
Checking your phone before you check your own state.
還沒確認自己的狀態,就先看手機。
Letting one frustrating moment become the main character of your whole day.
讓一個令人沮喪的瞬間變成你整天的主角。
That last one is spicy.
這個很辣。
Because many people do not lose their day from one big disaster.
因為很多人不是因為一件大災難失去一整天。
They lose it from one small emotional leak that never gets sealed.
他們是因為一個小小的情緒漏水點,一直沒有補起來。
One annoying message.
一則煩人的訊息。
One weird tone from a coworker.
同事一個奇怪的語氣。
One client who ignores boundaries.
一個不尊重界線的客戶。
One family comment that hits the old wound.
一句戳到舊傷口的家人評論。
Then boom.
然後 boom。
Y
our focus is gone.
你的專注力沒了。
Your energy is gone.
你的能量沒了。
Your brain opens a courtroom and starts presenting evidence all day.
你的大腦開了一個法庭,整天開始提出證據。
“See? This always happens.”
「你看吧?每次都這樣。」
“They don’t respect me.”
「他們不尊重我。」
“I should have said this.”
「我剛剛應該這樣說。」
“Next time, I’m going to…”
「下次我一定要……」
Congratulations.
恭喜。
You are now feeding the fire.
你現在正在餵那把火。
The Three-Step Energy Reset
三步驟能量重設
When your energy is leaking, do not try to become a new person by Monday.
當你的能量正在漏,不要試圖在星期一之前變成一個全新的人。
That is how people buy planners they never use.
這就是為什麼人們會買一堆最後不用的計畫本。
Instead, use this three-step reset:
相反地,用這個三步驟重設:
Name the leak. 說出漏能量的地方。
Stop feeding the leak. 停止餵養那個漏能量的模式。
Redirect the energy. 把能量重新導向。
Simple.
簡單。
Not cute-simple.
不是那種可愛但沒用的簡單。
Useful-simple.
是實用的簡單。
The kind of simple that actually makes you slightly uncomfortable because you realize you already know what to do.
那種會讓你有點不舒服的簡單,因為你發現自己其實早就知道該怎麼做。
Whoops.
哎呀。
Step 1: Name the Leak
第一步:說出漏能量的地方
Ask yourself:
問自己:
Where is my energy going before I consciously choose to give it?
我的能量在我有意識選擇之前,已經流去哪裡了?
Is it going to a person?
是流向某個人嗎?
A fear?
某個恐懼?
A conversation?
某場對話?
A LINE group?
某個 LINE 群組?
A family expectation?
某個家庭期待?
A client?
某個客戶?
An old emotional story?
某個舊情緒故事?
Do not make it dramatic.
不要讓它變成八點檔。
Just make it clear.
把它說清楚就好。
A clear truth sounds like:
清楚的真相聽起來像這樣:
“I lose energy when I answer messages before I decide what matters today.”
「當我還沒決定今天什麼重要,就先回訊息時,我會漏能量。」
“I lose energy when I keep explaining myself to people who are not really listening.”
「當我一直向不真正聽的人解釋自己時,我會漏能量。」
“I lose energy when I say yes because I am afraid someone will be disappointed.”
「當我因為怕別人失望而說好時,我會漏能量。」
“I lose energy when I keep pretending I am okay with something I am not okay with.”
「當我一直假裝自己可以接受其實不能接受的事情時,我會漏能量。」
That is not negativity.
這不是負面。
That is data.
這是資料。
And good data gives you power.
好的資料會給你力量。
Step 2: Stop Feeding the Leak
第二步:停止餵養漏能量的模式
Here is where people mess up.
這是很多人卡住的地方。
They name the leak, but then they keep feeding it.
他們說出了漏能量的地方,然後繼續餵它。
They keep complaining.
繼續抱怨。
They keep replaying.
繼續重播。
They keep checking.
繼續查看。
They keep waiting.
繼續等待。
They keep mentally arguing with someone who is probably at home eating noodles and not thinking about them at all.
他們一直在腦中跟某個人吵架,而那個人可能正在家裡吃麵,完全沒有想到他們。
That’s the part that gets me.
這部分真的很荒謬。
You are losing life force to a conversation that is not even happening.
你正在把生命力輸給一場根本沒有正在發生的對話。
That is premium-grade energy leakage.
這是高級漏能量。
So here is the pattern interrupt:
所以,這裡有一個 pattern interrupt:
Pause.
停下來。
Ask:
問:
“Am I solving this, or am I feeding this?”
「我現在是在解決這件事,還是在餵養這件事?」
If you are solving it, continue.
如果你正在解決,繼續。
If you are feeding it, stop adding wood.
如果你正在餵它,停止加木柴。
Every repeated complaint is wood.
每一次重複抱怨都是木柴。
Every imaginary argument is wood.
每一次想像中的爭吵都是木柴。
Every “I can’t believe they did that” is wood.
每一次「我不敢相信他竟然這樣」都是木柴。
You cannot keep throwing wood into the fire and then act shocked that the fire is still hot.
你不能一直往火裡丟木柴,然後驚訝火為什麼還這麼熱。
At some point, you have to stop feeding what you say you do not want.
某個時候,你必須停止餵養你說你不想要的東西。
That’s distinction, bro.
這就是關鍵差別,bro。
Step 3: Redirect the Energy
第三步:重新導向能量
Energy does not disappear.
能量不會消失。
It gets redirected.
它會被重新導向。
So once you stop feeding the leak, ask:
所以,一旦你停止餵養漏能量的模式,就問:
Where should this energy go instead?
這份能量應該去哪裡?
Into the work that actually matters?
放到真正重要的工作?
Into your relationship?
放到你的關係?
Into your body?
放到你的身體?
Into rest?
放到休息?
Into the message you need to send?
放到那則你需要發出的訊息?
Into the boundary you need to set?
放到你需要設下的界線?
Into the decision you have been avoiding?
放到你一直逃避的決定?
This is where life starts to change.
這就是人生開始改變的地方。
Not because you suddenly become perfectly motivated.
不是因為你突然變得完美有動力。
But because your energy finally has somewhere honest to go.
而是因為你的能量終於有一個誠實的方向可以去。
That matters.
這很重要。
A person with scattered energy needs pressure.
能量分散的人需要壓力。
A person with redirected energy creates momentum.
能量重新導向的人會創造動能。
The LINE Message You Keep Avoiding
那則你一直不想回的 LINE 訊息
Let’s make this real.
我們講得實際一點。
You get a LINE message.
你收到一則 LINE 訊息。
Maybe it is from work.
可能是工作。
Maybe it is from a client.
可能是客戶。
Maybe it is from a family member.
可能是家人。
Maybe it is from someone who always needs “just one small favor.”
可能是那種永遠都只需要「一個小忙」的人。
You see the message.
你看到訊息。
Your body tightens.
身體緊繃。
You do not reply.
你沒有回。
But you also do not let it go.
但你也沒有真的放下。
So now it is not a message anymore.
所以它現在已經不只是一則訊息。
It is a ghost.
它變成一個鬼。
It follows you into dinner.
它跟著你去吃晚餐。
It follows you into the shower.
它跟著你去洗澡。
It follows you into bed.
它跟著你上床睡覺。
That is energy leakage.
這就是漏能量。
The reset is simple:
重設很簡單:
Name it:
說出來:
“I am avoiding this because I do not want to disappoint them.”
「我在逃避這個,因為我不想讓對方失望。」
Stop feeding it:
停止餵養:
“No more replaying. No more imaginary argument.”
「不要再重播,不要再腦中吵架。」
Redirect it:
重新導向:
“I will reply with one clear sentence.”
「我會用一句清楚的話回覆。」
Example:
例如:
“Thanks for asking. I cannot help with this today, but I hope you find a good solution.”
「謝謝你問我。今天這件事我沒辦法幫忙,但希望你能找到好的解決方式。」
Boom.
Energy returns.
能量回來。
Not because everyone is happy.
不是因為每個人都開心。
Because you stopped abandoning yourself in slow motion.
而是因為你停止慢慢地背叛自己。
The Question That Changes the Day
改變一天的問題
Here is one question I love:
這是我很喜歡的一個問題:
“What would I do if I stopped negotiating with what I already know?”
「如果我不再跟自己已經知道的事情談判,我會怎麼做?」
That question is annoying.
這個問題很煩。
Good.
很好。
Useful questions are sometimes annoying.
有用的問題有時候就是很煩。
Because they remove the fog.
因為它會把霧拿掉。
They do not let you hide inside “I don’t know.”
它不讓你躲在「我不知道」裡面。
Because, let’s be honest:
因為說實話:
Sometimes you do know.
有時候你知道。
You know the person drains you.
你知道那個人消耗你。
You know the job is not aligned.
你知道那份工作不對齊。
You know the habit is costing you.
你知道那個習慣正在讓你付出代價。
You know the conversation needs to happen.
你知道那場對話需要發生。
You know you need rest.
你知道你需要休息。
You know you need to stop scrolling.
你知道你需要停止滑手機。
You know you need to tell the truth.
你知道你需要說真話。
You are not confused.
你不是困惑。
You are negotiating.
你是在談判。
And that negotiation is expensive.
而這個談判很昂貴。
A Simple Practice for Today
今天的簡單練習
Do this today.
今天就做這個。
Not for one hour.
不要做一個小時。
Not as a giant journaling ceremony with incense and dramatic background music.
也不需要弄成一個點香、放戲劇化背景音樂的大型寫日記儀式。
Just five minutes.
五分鐘就好。
Write this:
寫下:
1. One place I leak energy is:我漏能量的一個地方是:
2. I keep feeding it by:我一直這樣餵養它:
3. One action that would redirect my energy is:一個可以重新導向我能量的行動是:
Then choose one action you can do in the next twenty-four hours.
然後選一個你二十四小時內可以做的行動。
A message.
一則訊息。
A boundary.
一個界線。
A walk.
一場散步。
A rest.
一次休息。
A no.
一個不。
A yes.
一個是。
A call.
一通電話。
A decision.
一個決定。
A 20-minute block of real work.
二十分鐘真正重要的工作。
Do not make it huge.
不要把它搞大。
Make it real.
讓它真實。
That is how momentum starts.
這就是動能開始的方式。
Final Thought
最後想法
Motivation is nice.
動力很好。
But clean energy is better.
但乾淨的能量更好。
Because when your energy is no longer being drained by avoidance, resentment, overthinking, and fake politeness, you do not need to force yourself as much.
因為當你的能量不再被逃避、怨氣、過度思考和假裝禮貌消耗時,你就不需要那麼用力逼自己。
You naturally begin to move.
你會自然開始行動。
You naturally begin to choose.
你會自然開始選擇。
You naturally begin to act like your life belongs to you again.
你會自然開始像自己的人生真的屬於自己那樣行動。
And maybe that is the real goal.
也許這才是真正的目標。
Not to become more motivated.
不是變得更有動力。
But to stop leaking the energy you already have.
而是停止漏掉你本來就有的能量。
So today, do not ask:
所以今天,不要問:
“How do I get more motivation?”
「我要怎麼得到更多動力?」
Ask:
問:
“Where am I leaking energy, and what honest action would bring it back?”
「我在哪裡漏能量?哪一個誠實的行動可以把能量帶回來?」
That answer might be uncomfortable.
答案可能會讓你不舒服。
Good.
很好。
That is probably where your power has been waiting.
那很可能就是你的力量一直在等你的地方。
Clap clap clap.
Good.
Now go seal the leak.
_edit.png)

Comments